Brookside Anna Upholstered Storage Bed with Drawers in Grey Colour
The Brookside Anna Upholstered Storage Bed with Drawers brings classic style and convenient functionality to any room. Thick upholstered side rails flow seamlessly into a diamond tufted headboard for a cohesive look you can build your room around. Pre-assembled drawers built into the foot of the bed provide convenient storage space to make this bed beautiful and functional. The Anna Upholstered Bed is the first step to creating a bedroom you're excited to show off.
Upholstered Beds are covered in light padding and fabric which gives a textural appeal; they could be made with velvet, leatherette, suede or simple fabric upholstery and typically have tufted or straight streamlined headboards.
Secondary Material - Plywood & Teakwood
Fabric - Suede
- Beautifully upholstered storage bed with headboard, drawers, and wooden slats; center support bar and wooden slats provide comfortable support up to 800 pounds
- 800-pound weight capacity includes mattress
- Headboard is adorned with classic buttonless diamond tufting and has a height of 24 inches
- Drawers are pre-assembled; all hardware for bed assembly is included so you can easily do it yourself
- Full and Queen size beds are shipped in one box; King and Cal King size beds ship in two boxes
- Linen-like fabric finish is available in Black, Cream, Stone and Charcoal options; two-year limited warranty
- Brand: CasaCraft
- Dimensions: Queen Size- 5X6 & King Size- 6X6 ; Seating Height 15 Inches
- Weight: 116 KG
- Colour: Wenge
- Warranty: 5 Years' Warranty
- Assembly: Carpenter Assembly by Bliss Furnish
- Primary Material: Plywood & Teakwood
- Room Type: Bedroom
- Storage: Box Storage (12 Inches)
- Seating Height: 15
- Recommended Mattress Size: Queen: 60X72 & King: 70X72
➼ Accessories shown in the image are only for representation and are not part of the product.
➼ Depending on your screen settings and resolution on your device there may be a slight variance in fabric color and wood polish of the image and actual product.
➼ Wood grains will vary from product to product in case of solid wood furniture.
➼ Furniture having intricate hand-painted details are individual unique pieces and may have slight distinctions and variance between the picture and actual product.
➼ The Primary material is the main material used to manufacture the product and in addition to the primary material there might also be other type of materials used in the manufacturing of the product
➼ Always use coasters or mats while keeping hot, cold or wet materials on the surface else this can affect the polish.
➼ Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
➼ Any cleaning needs to be done with water only.
➼ For an ageless look of the product, we recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture. Wood wax is easily available in online stores & local hardware stores.
➼ Colour / polish can fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight.
➼ Avoid sitting on the arms of the sofas and chairs as it exerts excess pressure and can cause premature wear and distortion of the padding and fabric.
➼ All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
➼ Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
➼ Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colours. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibres and fabric constructions require special treatment.
➼ Loose fitted sofa covers and cushions may be removed and given for professional dry cleaning as required.
➼ Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
➼ Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.
What is covered under this warranty?
• Manufacturing defects in material
• Improper workmanship
• Termites & Fungus
• Colour Fading if not subjected directly to sunlight
• Product Failure
What is not covered under this warranty?
• Damage due to misuse, tampering , abuse , fire, Natural calmity.
• Scratches ,rips etc.
• Negligence ,unauthorised usage
• Shifting of Furniture without dismantling it.
Note: The company has the right to rework/repair/replace only defective part of the product.
At Bliss Furnish, we are committed to highest levels of customer experience. You can get answers to most of your queries related to your purchase on our Frequently Asked Questions Section on our website. In case you still have an unanswered query, feel free to reach out to us on below co-ordinates:
Bliss Furnisture Private Limited.
Address: Bliss Furnish, Thakran Market
Sector 50, Opposite Malbu Town, Near Good Earth Mall
Gurgaon– 122012, Haryana, INDIA
Contact Number: 8181817935
Email ID : email@example.com